12/30/10: Tom & Kristy 10th Anniv.

What an excellent adventure--
I conspired with Groom Tom

to surprise his Bride Kristy

with a *surprise* 10th Anniversary Vow Renewal in Grand Central--featured in NY Daily News!



Tom & Kristy have been married 10yrs and have 3 sons. When they were 1st married, they really wanted

to do the ceremony at Grand Central, but it was beyond their budget. On the day of their wedding upstate, there was a big winter blizzard that kept many guests from attending.





On their 10th anniversary, Tom & Kristy planned to "restage"

their wedding with a photo session at Grand Central.

Kristy had NO IDEA that Tom contacted me, to surprise her,

to renew their vows!



She was totally overcome with emotion and we had a beautiful

ceremony. On a side note: how GREAT do these two look

10yrs later in their SAME wedding dress & tux?!!



I am so inspired by Tom's romanticism and his love for his wife,

and the vibrant, exciting, true LOVE that Tom & Kristy

have shared for 10yrs. I hope they contact me

to renew their vows again on their *20th* anniversary!



Warm regards you two, you have truly touched my heart!

With love, Rev. Annie NYC