9/12/10: Kimberly & Jorge

Oh, that time of year is here: my last wedding for the season
on the Carnival Miracle! After this, the ship will sail off
to the Caribbean route for winter. I have such a great time
doing the cruise weddings in NYC every summer--
meeting ship staff from around the world,
working with the coordinators,
meeting the couples, and having lunch on the Lido Deck!


Kimberly & Jorge were married in the ship's big theatre,
The Phantom Lounge. When I arrive I touch base
with the videographers, the sound technicians,
and the stage crew to see that we are set with cameras,
microphone, and any tables or props needed.
Jorge & Kimberly did a Unity Candle Lighting,
so I always check with the video team
that the stage is set for them to get great shots!

The bride & groom had a large wedding party
of bridesmaids in seafoam green dresses,
big families, and a flower girl. When the groomsmen arrive,
I always get asked to help with pinning on
their boutennieres since I am good with the straight pin & the lapel!


The wedding party was ready to DANCE at the reception!

The bride & groom opened up their 1st dance
to an ALL DANCE, and it got the party started!



Best wishes to Kimberly & Jorge and their families.

Hope you had a great cruise,
and have many happy years together!
Sincerely, Rev. Annie