Happy New Year 2011!

Greetings Newly-Weds, Soon-to-be-Weds, Friends & Family!

Wishing you a fantastic, prosperous, adventurous, and exciting
NEW YEAR. How wonderful to start again! Brides & Grooms,
how excellent to look forward to an *anniversary*,
and commit yourself to renewing in your heart, mind, and spirit,
your vows of marriage. Soon-to-be-Weds,
I celebrate with you your excitement as you count down the days
to the WEDDING!

I'm starting this NEW YEAR with a clean slate & fresh outlook.

I am truly grateful for ALL
that I've experienced to date--
I have really COVERED my "bucket list!"
Thanks, Universe for conspiring with me
to make my dreams come true :)
I look forward to *adding to*
my hopes & dreams NEW desires, passions, joys & adventures. Saying YES to LIFE...AGAIN!

As YOU say YES to your relationship, your commitment
to each other and your future, I look forward to
consulting with you, working with you, and celebrating
with you in planing one of the BEST DAYS of your LIFE.

It's truly my joy to be part of your wedding plans,
dreams, and celebration as we consider the personal, cultural,
spiritual, and creative elements that will make your wedding
a unique reflection of your love for each other.

Whether you come from the 5 Boroughs of NYC,
or Long Island, NJ, Westchester or upstate--across the country
or from around the world, THANKS for including
me in your wedding plans and sharing your joy with me.

In 2010 I had the honor of celebrating over 100 weddings,
and I look forward to even more this year.
If your wedding is short & sweet, straight or gay,
traditional or modern, an elopement or formal affair,
in Central Park, a hotel suite, restaurant or reception hall,
I look forward to hearing from you via
email, phone, or Skype for a no-obligation consultation.


Let's make EVERY DAY of 2011
one to give thanks & CELEBRATE!

With love, Rev. Annie NYC
Find me on Facebook & Twitter!